Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
We understand that water damage of any size can be intimidating to be faced with. When you are faced with this, think SERVPRO of Johnston County! We are experts in mitigation and restoration. We are here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year!
If you experience a water damage at your home or business a few tips when it first happens.
* Ensure everyone is safe and out of harms way
* Turn off the water supply
* Turn off the breakers to any areas the water is touching outlets or switches (If safe)
When you call SERVPRO of Johnston County, we will ask questions to ensure we can provide you with the very best service possible. We strive to make it "Like it never even happened."®
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (919) 359-2599
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Johnston County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.