About SERVPRO of Johnston County
Brent & Margo M. Sweitzer
Owners of SERVPRO of Johnston County
SERVPRO of Johnston County is locally owned and operated by Brent and Margo Sweitzer. Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
We know that disaster can strike without any notice. Whether it is natural disaster like a flood or tornado or residential or commercial water and fire damage, we are here to walk you through the most difficult disasters. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."®
Our franchise focus is to provide each job and customer with excellent service, fairness, and compassion throughout the clean-up process. This specialized attention to our customers has driven our growth and will continue to do so in the years to come. This commitment to service and our customers is backed by being available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and 365 days a year.
In addition to the clean-up and restoration of residential and commercial property following a fire or water disaster, SERVPRO of Johnston County can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business. No job is too big or too small.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Better Business Bureau
- Clayton Chamber of Commerce
- Clayton High School
- Clayton Parks and Recreation
- Johnston County EMS
- Smithfield-Selma High School
- Triangle East Chamber of Commerce