The A,B,C’s of being A Production Technician at SERVPRO® of Johnston County
Here we “grow” again! We love our current technicians here at SERVPRO® of Johnston County and so do our customers and clients. So much so that we’re growing our team of technicians! Exciting times here in Clayton NC!
As you might imagine the job of a SERVPRO® of Johnston County Production Technician isn’t for the faint of heart. However the pay is good and there is potential for growth. Add to that the bonus of working with an amazing fun team and being the hero on somebody’s worst day!
So when we’re interviewing candidates here’s the ABC’s of what we’re looking for…
#1 – Adaptable - adjective
- Capable of being or becoming adapted to new or varying situations.
“A Production Technician at SERVPRO® of Johnston County needs to be adaptable to situations from the dirty to the mundane. On any given day they may go from cleaning smoke and soot from a fire job to a water loss job extracting water and setting equipment to dry out. Or they may be shoveling out after a sewage backup or cleaning mold growth or moving contents from a home or business after a fire or water loss. Any of these situations may require our technicians to work in a tight crawlspace or attic or may require they perform demolition or any combination of the aforementioned.”
#2 – Aptitude - noun
- inclination, tendency
- capacity for learning
- general suitability
“A Production Technician at SERVPRO® of Johnston County needs to have an aptitude for general cleanup and construction; Needs to be capable of learning industry specific applications and systems and; Needs to be suitable to the physical demands of the required duties.”
#3 – Attitude - adjective
- a mental position with regard to a fact or state.
- a feeling or emotion toward a fact or state.
- a bodily state of readiness to respond in a characteristic way to a stimulus (such as an object, concept, or situation).
“A Production Technician at SERVPRO® of Johnston County needs to have a positive mental attitude when working with customers in crisis; when working on a large job and; when working during inclement, cold or hot weather.”
#4 – Awareness - noun
- the quality or state of being aware : knowledge and understanding that something is happening or exists.
“A Production Technician at SERVPRO® of Johnston County needs to be aware of their surroundings in their words, deeds and actions, for safety, successful job completion and customer service and satisfaction purposes.”
#5 – Balanced - adjective
- being in a state of balance : having different parts or elements properly or effectively arranged, proportioned, regulated, considered, etc.
“A Production Technician at SERVPRO® of Johnston County needs to be able to balance home and work life to accommodate for on-call schedules, home life and personal recharging activities.”
#4 – Bright - adjective
- intelligent, clever
- auspicious, promising
“A Production Technician at SERVPRO® of Johnston County needs to be able to use their resources to figure tricky situations out.”
#4 – Communicate - verb
- to convey knowledge of or information about: to make known.
- to reveal by clear signs.
- to transmit information, thought, or feeling so that it is satisfactorily received or understood by two or more parties.
“A Production Technician at SERVPRO® of Johnston County needs to be able to convey relevant information to customers, teammates and superiors, either verbally or using written communication. Our technicians also need to excel at listening during training, when with customers and when working with teammates and superiors.”