It Only Takes A Second
A brief distraction, only a second, while cooking dinner allowed a blaze to get started at the kitchen stove. Unattended French Fries roared into an inferno severely damaging the cabinets, sending heavy soot, smoke, and, odors throughout our customers’ home. SERVPRO of Johnston County was able to respond quickly, coordinate temporary housing with the insurance provider, clean the structure to a livable state, returning the customer to their home while the major repairs were completed in the kitchen and holding room.
After Caption: Proutey Construction, our licensed General Contractor affiliate, did a masterful job restoring the entire home to an elegant, pre-loss, condition. All of the contents were cleaned and deodorized by our affiliate, EverClean Restoration. Our customer has been astonished with the results.