Heavy Soot - Small Fire- Source
Returning home from a day of golf, our customer entered his home to find that soot and heat had taken over his home, completely. A small fire started in the laundry as a result of a staple clipping an electrical wire. The fire burned through to the laundry room, setting a fiberglass washtub and cabinets on fire. The fire burned through the water supply line to the washing machine and extinguished itself, but remained hot and smoldering for hours. The entire home was impacted – clothing, furniture, and, structure. Our GC partner became involved early in the process and within a few months the entire house was returned to “Home Show” quality. Odors were eliminated from clothing and furniture. We coordinated the entire process with the insurance company making everything as simple as possible for our customer.