If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (919) 359-2599

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration


Grease Fire in Garner, NC- Before

This fire damage in Garner, NC was the result of a pot of grease igniting while heating up. The customer was only away from the stove for a minute or two. It just goes to show how important it is to pay attention when cooking with oil. The soot made it all throughout the house requiring an extensive cleanup. Our customer was very pleased with the results.