Recent Before & After Photos

Mold Remediation, Clayton, NC


This unfortunate customer had tried to address a reoccurring mold issue numerous times before contacting SERVPRO of Johnston county. After inspecting and analyz... READ MORE



Mold Remediation, Clayton, NC


This unfortunate customer had tried to address a reoccurring mold issue numerous times before contacting SERVPRO of Johnston county. After inspecting and analyz... READ MORE



Mold Remediation, Clayton, NC


This unfortunate customer had tried to address a reoccurring mold issue numerous times before contacting SERVPRO of Johnston county. After inspecting and analyz... READ MORE



House Floods in Selma


Returning from their vacation our customer entered their home and found water flowing from their washing machine in the kitchen. Water flooded every room in the... READ MORE



House Floods in Selma


Water found a pathway through the house from the kitchen down this hallway. The water impacted every room on either side of the hall. Rochester Contracting Net... READ MORE



The Owner Is Not Immune


The owner of SERVPRO of Johnston County’s own home experienced a water loss in the master bathroom. The shower pan leaked allowing water to affect the entire ma... READ MORE



The Owner Is Not Immune


This is the master closet area. What it depicts is water being absorbed in the wall immediately behind the shower. It all had to go. SERVPRO of Johnston County ... READ MORE



It Only Takes A Second


A brief distraction, only a second, while cooking dinner allowed a blaze to get started at the kitchen stove. Unattended French Fries roared into an inferno sev... READ MORE



Heavy Soot - Small Fire- Source


Returning home from a day of golf, our customer entered his home to find that soot and heat had taken over his home, completely. A small fire started in the lau... READ MORE



Heavy Soot - Small Fire (Living Area)


Returning home from a day of golf, our customer entered his home to find that soot and heat had taken over his home, completely. A small fire started in the lau... READ MORE